- Often located in complex and challenging environments, Engineers need timely and accurate map data to plan and engineer their projects.
- GeoTerra is focused on meeting this need for projects located throughout the continental United States.
- Whether it’s a Solar Farm, Wind Energy site, Transportation Project, or some other engineering challenge, we stand ready to support all types of aerial mapping requirements.
- GeoTerra works closely with surveyors to provide precision aerial mapping, tied to high accuracy control networks surveyed by Professional Land Surveyors.
- Many of our clients are surveyors and we are ready to work together to achieve great results together.
- Aerial mapping for local and regional governments with GIS staff often having responsibility for obtaining and maintaining detailed mapping for their respective entities.
- GIS Professionals – all types of people, many backgrounds, with normally a broad spectrum of skills related to geographic information.
- Conducting scientific research to advance knowledge requires high quality information often sourced from aerial mapping products showing water resources, terrain, agriculture, landforms, forests, and other types of features.
- Quality data results in great analysis and leading edge science.
- Land owners, developers, ranchers, and farmers can all use map data to make informed decisions.
- When it’s your money and your land, you want to make decisions based upon high-quality data.
GeoTerra stands ready to support all our clients with timely, accurate, and detailed aerial mapping products for sites across the United States.